Hi all!

I want to setup a dual boot system, with 2 OpenBSD system, and I wanted to run
it past you guys, to see if the idea makes sense (and make sure I implement it
correctly).

It is for a system that I will not be able to access physically easily.

So I bought 2 drives.

My idea is:

- Install OpenBSD on the 2 drives
        + drive1 : partition a to k for the OS
        + drive 2: partition a to k for the OS and partition m for data
- In UEFI, set up boot priority drive1, then drive2
- In the OS of drive1, mount only partition m of drive2

- As long as drive1 does not fail, I enjoy the OS on drive1 and I still make
use of drive2
- If drive1 fails, the UEFI will automatically boot on drive2, and I can still
enjoy the usage of the system, without having needed to access it physically.

Does this idea make sense?
If yes, any tip on how to do it? In particular, when I install OpenBSD on
drive2, is it better to run the openBSD installer by having booted on drive2,
or can I just run it from OpenBSD_drive1 and select drive 2 as destination for
the new OS?

Thanks!
Jake