On 11/05/06, rjn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm looking into getting a new laptop (I start college in the fall).

[...]

On 11/05/06, rjn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just wanted to thank everyone for their input.  Although I won't buy
one immediately, I'll probably get a T43 as they are still available
if you look.

Maybe support for the ACPI/audio/wifi in the T60 will be better by the
time I'm getting ready to buy so I can have the nice SATA drive and
dual-core CPU.  :)

Here is the magic link for usstudents:

http://www.ibm.com/shop/ibmdeals/usstudents

They have quite some nice discounts, and they outsource their sales
team to Canada (or at least they did so with my purchase 2 years ago).
:)

Enjoy,
Constantine.