Breen Ouellette wrote:
> PS - before I get accused of being a 'commie' in this latest
> round of discussions regarding bad corporate behaviour, I'd just
> like to say that it was my understanding that believing the law
> should not be broken is not how you define a communist.

Anything which is favourable to you, but not to corperations may
get you called communist.  If you are that easily subdued you
might as well donate your money directly to the corporations.

Yes I am a communist, since I believe we should take proper care
of this planet instead of filling the pockets of a few wealty
people with paper.

# Han