* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-07 14:34]:
> What i want to accomplish and wanted to do is to be able to use such an
> interface when all the NIC
> on my machines are alloted for BGP.

that is not any clearer.
"such an interface"? get rid of that dummy interface terminology, that
doesn't exist.
"when all interfaces are alloted for BGP"? you probably mean allotted.
How are they allotted for BGP? you already have a BGP listener there?
Why are you haveing multiple listeners in teh first place?
the answer is probably still "create lo1" or similiar. But honestly, I
am tired of guessing what you actually want to accomplish. I asked 3
times now. Enough is enough.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de