On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 10:54 -0500, Matthew Weigel wrote:
> No, there's not a difference.  Theo said he was willing to
> take the emails public; this Daniel guy took him at his word,
> and made them public.  The only foul I see is Theo threatening to take
> Daniel's emails public in the first
> place.

I disagree. I think it was appropriate in this case to show the world
exactly how hypocritical this supposed "no blob" campaign really is.
Sometimes sunlight really is the best disinfectant.
It wouldn't have been the first time Theo published e-mails; from what I
have observed, he doesn't do so without good cause.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>