* Paolo Supino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-04-14 17:53]:
>   From the technical aspect, I agree with you. But non technical people
> don't see (or understand) that :-( I wish I had time to sit down and
> find out how to exploit the webapp. I tried to bring in a company to do
> penetration testing, but I was refused the budget for it.
>   I can't fix the problem completely, but I can put measures in place
> that will reduce the problem to an acceptable level.

yeah, cut the cable.

otherwise at least tell us the IP address (range) so we can all
blacklist it.

really, there is no solution (or even half reasonable band-aid) that is
nbot "fix the application"

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de