On Apr 15, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

On 2007/04/15 14:06, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
My staff needs to be able to add accounts easily and unfortunately,
the command line is not that easy for them.

BSD auth, ldap, sql, text files - take your pick... There's also
dovecot-sieve if you need server-side filtering.

One thing to note if you use milters, Postfix milter support is not
based on libmilter; building milter apps on a box with Sendmail 8.14
installed will result in breakage when run against Postfix until
Postfix milter support is updated unless you take extra care.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I was not aware of that potential issue.

Bryan