Hello,
perhaps this HowTo will help you ?

http://geektechnique.org/projectlab/797/openbsd-encrypted-nas-howto

See you :)
Guillaume.
---
carlopmart a icrit :
Hi all,

How can I encrypt a whole partition with OpenBSD 4.1 or 4.2-current?? I only info about encrypt image files and not partitions ....

many thanks.

In this howto only explains howto encrypt sparse files and not partitions ..

the technique in the article does not only apply to sparse files. have an encrypted /var on some of my webservers and the procedure is identical to what's in the link further down (starts with the dd-ing of an image file).

do note it's not possible to encrypt all partitions using vnconfig. for the time being this is the best you can do: encrypt images and mount them after using vnconfig.