On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:39:39 -0600, "Gregg Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> On 12/7/07, Andris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Here is two messages from Hugo Leisink (Hiawatha developer). You'll
> >
> > First of all, you have to take a look at the webserver market. You use
> > Apache, IIS, Lighttpd or you don't use anything at all. If you want
>
> Ok, I'll take the bait:  http://wiki.codemongers.com/Main
>
> Dunno how secure it is, though.

OK, I'll add my own two p.
Even tho I know nobody asked.
http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/
Not feature rich, but it's small, fast and strives for security.
Seems to have a BSDish license as well.

The deal breaker for Hiawatha, IMO (and I know it counts for nothing),
was his "I will never abandon the GPL" statement.