Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:
Using OpenBSD we build the systems we need, and they work a helluva
lot better than most of the other stuff out there.  OpenBSD is free
and lets us create reliable, high performance, low maintenance
networks and services, Stuff That Just Works.  In fact it's so good it
makes you *want* to contribute back.  That's what I want to emphasize.

Amen, There is nothing more to say. There is the one still looking for an OS that might work for some of their needs, and there is OpenBSD for a lots of them. And yes, it just work!