> Torvalds' version of Linux is not free software, for this reason.
    > Ututo and gNewSense include a version of Linux which remove the
    > firmware blobs, in order to make it free software.

    that's awesome, can users add these back in if they choose?

I suppose so.  I don't see how anything could stop them.  Whatever the
changes gNewSense has made in the source code of Linux, a user could
revert them if he wants to.

                                                                is your
    project worthless because of these users 'actions?

Not at all.  The point is to avoid things to lead users to install
non-free software, and/or grant ethical legitimacy to non-free
software.  gNewSense doesn't lead users to install blobs, and doesn't
kegitimize them.

It's not the point to _stop_ users from doing anything.  Thus, while
it's a fact that gNewSense users can reinstall the blobs if they want
to, that doesn't affect the point.