Watching the latest flame war, I can't help thinking that as
founders of their respective projects Theo and RMS are trapped
in a jail of rigid consistency and absolutism demanded by
children and utopians.  Only at home, with the door locked,
are they free to boot their home's sole computer, a Windows
box, watch some Real Media streams and play a few Valve-
controlled games.  And late at night, when the ice weasels
come, a hypnogogic fog provides cover for a last conscious
thought:  "I wish, I wish, I wish... *I* had written OS X."

--
Monty Brandenberg