Jacob Meuser wrote:
his absolutism also causes people to see BSD as a "problem", a
"social failure".
In everything, there is light and dark, interwoven :-)
recently we saw theft of BSD to GPL, and a large part of the
GPL community thinks there's no problem with that, that the
BSD community is being "petty" to make an issue out of it.
Well, sue 'em, if it's so. But no point in sulking. Like the ENTIRE
PROGRAMMING COMMUNITY, we're a bunch of cantankerous,
contentious, contumacious perfectionists.

Stallman and Theo especially. And you, too. And me.

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development