Well, it seems that we have the following pattern:

     - gNewSense, if someone finds a non-free program in it, that's no disaster
     - anything else, if someone finds a non free program in it, that's
    surely a disaster

    Please, sir, clarify....

The words I posted before ought to clarify this:

    Everyone makes mistakes, and well-intentioned people fix their
    mistakes.  So if someone finds a non-free program in gNewSense, or in
    OpenBSD, in violation of the distro's policies, that's no disaster.  I
    trust the developers will remove it once they find out.

What I said applies just the same to gNewSense and OpenBSD.
I think you misinterpreted it.