On Dec 14, 2007 7:11 PM, Chris Zakelj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How, pray tell, would purchasing and using this software reduce my
> freedom, given that not only does it allow me to make money doing
> something I find fun, but also enjoy summer weekends in the sun
> watchings kids have fun, too?

Come now, there are serious questions about whether Richards line in
the sand is in the correct place, but this question is silly.  He's
not talking about your personal freedom, he's talking about end user's
freedom.  GPL is about the end user's freedom.  BSD is about the
developer's freedom.  The two does not have to meet.

This is why there's such a big deal over OOXML right now.

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk