Bengt Frost wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 12:31:25PM -0700, Darrin Chandler wrote:
>

> Finally as long as i do not hurt 'someone' (to mutch) then it must
> be up to me to choose what i want to do, f.ex. install packages through
> portssystem.

    If I wrote a a BSD Licensed program to mailbomb jews.
Would that be acceptable within ports ?

    Either answer makes it clear that inclusion within ports
expresses values.
    Including non-free software in ports makes a statement.
Excluding it makes a different one.

--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

Albert Einstein