On 12/15/07, David H. Lynch Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     If I wrote a a BSD Licensed program to mailbomb jews.
> Would that be acceptable within ports ?

Well now, this brings up an interesting point of jurisprudence.  To
wit:  does Godwin's Law apply here?  One might argue that it only
kicks in at explicit mention of Hitler or the Nazis, but I'm inclined
to think that tasteless references to antisemitic pogroms are also
covered.  I mean, mailbombing Jews - Hitler would've loved that!

If I'm right, we can all now safely disregard further contributions
from Herr Lynch.