Hey folks,

i have been writing software about 6 year since i "finnished" my
university course. OpenBSD has always been impressive to my eyes.
Since correctness/security is "conditio sine qua non", i disagree as a
group of developer has it as goal. Goal should be performance,
portability usability. But correctness/security should be a
requirement.

I am very confident about software i wrote. But in order to obtain
paramount performance i am taking a totally different approach. Since
process and even thread are not a good ideia. i am working now to
learn a little bit more about SDL (specification and description
language). Not only my systems became faster, a lot faster but also,
very, very, very modular.

I am not in kernel design/implementation, so i would like to hear from
you all about an approach driven by this method.

I was thinking about the advantages of having very modular part of a
OS, being executed on each processor (of a SMP system), and like. It
sounds very interesting to me.

thanks.