Hi list!

I very much would like to test rthreads with an SMP application
that will do both disk I/O and network ditto.

I have figured out that I will have to build a kernel
GENERIC with `option RTHREADS' added.

I have also found patches (#3, #4 and #7) by Philip Guenther in
the archives of this list from May 4.

Can anyone enlighten me about if these/which patches still
are useful or if there are fresher ones or if the
4.4 release kernel or the -current kernel already
contains some of them...

Or even better, what is the preferred way to test
rthreads for an application? I will build the application
from source and will happily patch the build?