I mentioned this when I pre-ordered 4.4... I think folks thought that I was
joking. Do prizes for pre-orders. Nothing fancy just something like this:

1. First 50 pre-orders win a T-Shirt and Theo signs the CD case.
2. The 100th pre-order wins a coffee mug.
3. 200th "
4. 300th "
5. Do something special for the 1000th.
6. etc.

Those are just suggestions. The prizes could be anything. Just an idea to
juice things up and hopefully sell more CDs. I find OpenBSD extremely useful
and I want to see it grow and prosper... even in hard economic times. That's
why I bring this up again.