Hi,
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 03:17:57 +0700, FRLinux <frli...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Insan Praja SW <insan.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Misc@,
on a i386 kernel recent build (6th march), I got panic. It says:

Hello,

As far as I know, home built kernel is not supported, you need to try
out a snapshot instead and see if it works.

Cheers,
Steph

You are right, but I always had a backup of last working kernel, and that is what I use now. But this panic happens and I like to report it to see if anyone else experiencing the same panic, with home build kernel or snapshot. It's a generic kernel, anyway, I hope I can contribute in some other way, you know.. like testing diff or finding bugs.
I also use sendbug(1) to report the panic.
Thanks,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom