Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 06:29:22PM -0500, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
Claudio Jeker wrote:
Fell free to disagree, that's fair.

Sorry, I don't get it a non-developer tries to educate a developer about
how kernel crashes should be reported? Sorry most of your standpoints are
just wrong. Sure people are encuraged to run snapshot kernels but
selfbuilt kernels are fine as long as they're built from a unmodified
GENERIC config. Let us developers take care of yelling at those people who
send in bad bug reports because we're acctually the people who may fix it
in the end.
Hi All,

I stand corrected on this one. I was bias in my reply, I must admit it and come clean on it!

No offense intended to anyone it may have offended. I was quick to reply to Steph as I did react to the content of the email and the linux name in the email address. My fault to react to quickly on this one. I should have know better!

Mmmmh... Did you happen to confuse Steph and me?
We have similar names.

I did! My bad and I am very sorry for that.

Not only did I put my foot in my mouth, swallow my boot, now I even lost my leg.

I sure own you an apology!

Sorry and I am crawling back under the biggest rock I can find!

The clarifications on the kernel was well received never the less.

Thanks.

Daniel