Hi All,
On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 18:01:50 +0700, FRLinux <frli...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Daniel Ouellet <dan...@presscom.net> wrote:
I was clearly out of place.

Same to you Steph, I shouldn't have reacted so quickly to your email address and have wrongly concluded to an other Linux quick miss place question, or
reaction.

What I've learned from this is fairly simple: sit still, watch and listen :)

Cheers,
Steph

Apology (if there's anything to apologies) accepted. I love this mailing-list, big hearted people came here, discuss and make funny-cruel-evil jokes, and we all actually supporter of OpenBSD, the OpenBSD way, and the developers. Big Cheers, applaus and salute to all of You.
From Indonesia with Cheers and Beers,
Cag,

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom