On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM, eWGENIJ `NAK <e.yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but the tracker is about bugs, there is no such category as
> enhancement proposal. Maybe, just include such "class"? And i feel
> there still is a need for
> a list of what needs to be done, and who is responsible (think most active
> developers) for what subsystem. That will bring more openness to the
> development process, and it actually helps. OpenBSD was the first one to
> have public anon cvs. Having such tools is a normal way of communication in
> a big open source project, isn't it?

This comes up from time to time and the more I think about it, the
more I believe that if you don't know what you want to do but somebody
tells you, you won't be very good at it.  Partially because you lack
motivation, but also because if the problem you're solving has never
affected you, then you probably won't understand it.

Anyway, if you still feel like doing something, practically everyday
someday requests some feature on the mailing list.