* Chris Bennett <ch...@bennettconstruction.biz> [2009-06-04 00:23]:
> I'm very motivated to help out.

make a udp mode in tcpbench
make the tcpbench server side non-forking non-blocking and report
useful summary stats
make tcpbench able to send to a bunch of IPs in a round-robin fashion
(like it does now for multiple connections to one server), and the
server to listen on a bunch of IPs

it is all reasonably simple. I have asked for it before, and now, a
year later, it has not been done. I bet it won't change in a year. But
that pessimism is just lack of information, so prove me wrong.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de