On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 07:26:58AM -0400, Alfredo Perez wrote:
> I have been following this tread very closely because I also

No, because if you had been, you'd have already been pointed to the
plethora of examples of "if you want to contribute, here's how" that
have been provided. What people seem to be asking for is being
spoonfed.

That's not learning; learning takes doing, which builds experience,
which is then applied to solve problems. If you're carefully walked
through difficulties, what are you going to do when your guide isn't
there?

If you want to learn OpenBSD, read OpenBSD. In this case, the machine
*is* the manual, if you're willing to invest some time.