PJ wrote:
Unless, of course the booting is supposed to be done in some
incomprehesible way from some other operating system in some mysterious
way that is not spelled out anywhere where I can find it, anyway. :-)

You've done it wrong. Sure as eggs are eggs you did it wrong. Promise!

Sorry, but I'm ust laughing all theway back to FreeBSD... they may be
fucked-up but at least I can managed to figure out how to to deal with them.
I liked the idea of how your head honcho runs things and the general
response to the OS, but by gosh and by golly, Molly, somebody ai'nt got
the steering sheel pointed right!

I'm actually delighted it doesn't work for you.

--
Liam J. Foy
NetBSD Developer <liamj...@netbsd.org>