On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, HSL GmbH - Lukas Ratajski wrote:

I just signed up for a $5 USD a month subscription using PayPal.

I suggest that anyone seeing hard times consider donating a small
amount.
After PayPal fees, a hundred $1 donations is still around $72 extra
for
OpenBSD.

Citizen of the European Union owning a bank account there can use the German
account Theo has set up, and issue a monthly standing order (that's what I did
with 5 EUR/month).

Though I recommend to ask the bank about any fees that may come up, since it is
not always guaranteed that SEPA transactions are completely free of charge.
(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area#Misconceptions).

This is interesting, I have to check out what my bank charges back in Europe , and maybe consider doing the same thing. For the time being I made a simple donation through CC of 50 euro.

I'm a Windows switcher using OpenBSD as my (nearly) sole desktop since about a year. I think it really deserves support.
Thank a lot for keeping up this great project.