On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 23:49:32 -0600, Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez wrote:

>from the man page too:
>
># pfctl -s info
>
>In this example pf(4) collects statistics on the interface named dc0:
>
>      set loginterface dc0
>
>I am not a native english speaker but...maybe the man page is ambiguous?

There is no ambiguity in any manpage that includes the BNF
grammar........

The BNF says that it is ONE interface, not one or more interfaces.

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.