patrick keshishian escribis:

> Not the same thing. The reverse; which indicates that only the last
> `set loginterface $if' is used; that is, you may not specify multiple
> `set loginterface $if' options.
>
> Try, adding your re0 and cdce0 to a single user defined group and use
> that group in your pf.conf for `set loginterface $thegroup'. But I
> suspect, this may not be what you are looking for.
>
> $ sudo ifconfig re0 group alvaro
> $ sudo ifconfig cdce0 group alvaro
> $ ifconfig
>
> to verify group names, then change your /etc/pf.conf to include:
>
> set loginterface alvaro
>
> reload rules:
>
> $ sudo pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf
> $ sudo pfctl -si
>
> That should give you stats for all interfaces belonging to the group
> "alvaro". But, once again, this may not be what you want.

That will give me the total amount of statistics for the group, right?
That's not I want. I want to have separate statistics for the external
interface and for the internal network. The firewall itself generates
traffic that it is not related with the internal network.

So, according to this....there is no possible to get separate statistics
for more than one interface or one group....right?

> --patrick

Alvaro