supermicro has atom-based systems. i have such a board an am happy
with it.

Henning, how's the remote console redirection on that box? Any feedback may be?

Just looking for minimum like the LOM on the old SUN V100 and the like. Don't need CD remote mount and all that. SSH over Ethernet would be nice, but I can deal without it. Sad that none of these board actually have a decent remote console without the need for additional board when it's possible.

That's really all that I am really missing the most in the various new boxes these days. Just can't get one small with decent remote console access.

Thanks for any feedback if you have time and ever tried it.

Best,

Daniel