I'm not aware of many spanish resources... AFAIK, the only big resource centre was the Mexican community, but now it seems to be gone with all their translated and own documents.

I'd never been a big advocate of translating efforts, but as a native spanish speaker, I should help whenever possible :)

Regards,

Dani

Chris Bennett escribis:
I am now going to be setting up occasionally but regularly OpenBSD machines for people who only speak Spanish.

I have already found the language packs for kde, openoffice, firefox and thunderbird.

I just accidentally figured out that that www.openbsd.org has a couple a pages in Spanish, but no links to them from site that I could find.

Is there anyone actively maintaining Spanish translations? Most of what I found was several releases old or even older.

Is there a particular site that has "got it all?"

I also saw a while back on ports that scrotwm was adding man pages in some additional languages, but I don't see any signs of that. Was that just for non-OpenBSD versions?

Thanks,
Chris Bennett