Searching my favourites I've found these two sites to be up and running with fresh info and active comunities:

http://openbsdcolombia.org/
http://www.openbsderos.org/

Good luck with the project!

Dani

Chris Bennett escribis:

Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda wrote:
I also don't like too much translating... but can help whenever
possible (native spanish speaker).

It's just that all the people that I know that can use (thoroughly)
OpenBSD in my city can also read english very well (at least)...