I also don't like too much translating... but can help whenever
possible (native spanish speaker).

It's just that all the people that I know that can use (thoroughly)
OpenBSD in my city can also read english very well (at least)...

--
DISCLAIMER: http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/
This message will self-destruct in 3 seconds.