On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 05:38:38PM -0800, Ted Unangst wrote:
> Before everyone goes too bonkers, consider exactly how safe/dangerous
> this behavior actually is on a single user machine.

but did they also by default restrict the system to 1 user?

it's not so much the idea that's laughable, but the way it was
implemented.

"What I contest is that to *undo* it you need to be an experienced
system admin that knows how to write policykit policies and where
to drop them.

I think we can count the number of people able to do that on the
tips of my fingers." - Simo Sorce, Software Engineer at Red Hat, Inc.

--
jake...@sdf.lonestar.org