On Sat, 12 Dec 2009, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:51:03 -0800
Ted Unangst <ted.unan...@gmail.com> wrote:
How many people are aware that any X program can listen to the
keystrokes of any other X program?

Any machine running or accessed by an X-machine is fundamentally insecure to whatever level of perms the accessor has. Which doesn't mean that I don't use X, just that I assume, a-priori, that anything on X is common-wealth.

So everything under X should be considered available to everything else under X.

I presume new models for displays, or new ways to get some kind of privilege separation for X, have been discussed to death already. Is there any key discussion or publication?

/Lars