On 8/13/10 9:08 AM, Henning Brauer wrote:
* Daniel Ouellet<dan...@presscom.net>  [2010-08-13 15:04]:
Hmmm. Sendmail was in base and is still in the system, but was
replace as the default MTA by smtpd a few release ago.

bullshit.

You are right as out of the box MTA in standard operation. I should phase it differently. Like I said sendmail is still there. smtpd is in base as well, but sendmail is the one in default operation. My mistake in the details.

# man smtpd | grep appeared
     The smtpd program first appeared in OpenBSD 4.6.

But bullshit it was from me. sendmail is still the default MTA yes, but you have the choice and can use smtpd.