On 2010-11-14, OpenBSD Geek <open...@e-solutions.re> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read FAQ, and found nothing about "install.site" script.
> And tried : man install.site, give me nothing.
>
> Is there someone that can explain me how to do a unattended installation ?

> I wish for example have this by default :
> - Keyboard "fr".
> - myname : "puffy"
> - DomainName : "secure.lan"
> - IPv4 : 10.10.10.1/24
> - mygate : 10.10.10.10/24
> - IPv6 : none
> - Root password : "betatest"
> - Create a user : "debug" member of "wheel"

you can do these parts by overwriting/adding to the configuration
files, see faq 4. you can also do things like adding lines to
/etc/rc.firsttime to install any packages you need.

> - use the whole disk and auto layout
> - Install all sets except -x* and -g*

this is beyond the scope of install.site/siteXX.tgz, these files
are for additional steps after the main installation is complete,
not a complete unattended installation.