* Martin Schrvder (mar...@oneiros.de) wrote:
> Carrier grade NAT is less bullshit than ipv6. :-)

Arbor networks just released their new 'Worldwide Infrastructure Report' which
was interesting. In particular the rising threat of DDOS and the use of
statefull network gear in mobile networks, such as DPI and NAT...

The complexities of IPv6, as eloquently expressed by Henning, will surely
result in some interesting security issues..

http://www.arbornetworks.com/en/arbor-networks-sixth-annual-worldwide-infrast
ructure-security-report.html

Now I think we shall let this thread come to rest as this is a bit out of
topic. (and before someone refrains to name calling, I was almost called 'IPv6
fanboy' at one point).

Have a nice weekend :)
/Joakim