From: CathyM <catr...@juno.com>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:27:37 PM
Subject: RE: Obama's speech

Linda
Did you read his speech?  I am not saying that the overall message was not
good.  Kids need to stay in school.  But the entire written speech was
coaxed in Organizer Speech.  I did not like the tone of it.
Further, why did he need to address students when their parents were not
around?  What is this about?  Should not parents be at home with their
children and talk about the speech afterwards or during?  Why is this
important impressionistic opportunity left to teachers that may or may not
share the same beliefs as the parents?  Again, for Organizers, they take the
opportunity to indoctrinate young people in very innocuous ways, and I read
this attitude throughout the speech and saw it in the timing of it being
given.
We are talking about a man that is very endearing to the younger generation
but is also very dangerous in my opinion.  He is an eloquent speaker that
has been coached to say what people want to hear while setting himself up in
power.  I would not want my children talking to him without me present and
certainly not listening to him without me by their side.
Finally, the little bit of the speech that I heard on the news was not even
in the written version.  So the final question is: Did he stay with the
written speech throughout or did he say things that may sound good but have
unspoken messages behind them?
As you can tell, I am not an Obama supporter and never will be.  The more I
read the stuff that he has written, the more I do not like him.  Note: I did
not say what was written about him but BY HIM.

CathyM
Catren's Shar Pei
Catren's Leather Show Accessories
Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com