Linda,

I'll not let you get away with such a false statement as we were out of debt
under Clinton. No way, NO how, the numbers at the beginning of the year
added up the numbers at the end were NO where close, reminds me of where
Greg Burris might have got his training.
As for the evil intent of Obama's speech I'll agree with you there is way to
much partisan bickering going on and I didn't hear this much protesting when
the Patriot ACT was rammed down our throats

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com