Hi there.

It sounds like the guy either doesn't understand or doesn't need/want
the features Mixxx brings to the table. I think Xwax would be a better
fit for his preferences. (I tried to post a comment to this effect in a
response to his blog but it didn't show up.)

Basically, if you just want the computer to play the music and you'll do
all mixing and effects externally (hardware-centered approach,) Xwax is
what you want. If you want to be able to do everything (mixing, effects,
etc.) in the computer for maximum flexibility and lowest cost using
(relatively) dumb hardware simply for (tactile) control, Mixxx is your
answer.

Sean
"D.J. Pegasus"

This E-Mail message has been scanned for viruses
and cleared by >>SmartMail<< from Smarter Technology, Inc.