Looks like it's time to open a "they talk about mixxx" section on the
new website, isn't it ? ;)

Big ups to everyone in the team for that incredible release !

Keep it up !

- --
- ---  Citoyens contre un internet Big Brother - http://laquadrature.net
- ---  Promouvoir et défendre le logiciel Libre ------- http://april.org