Awesome stuff, looking forward to checking it out.

Do you know if you fixed the problem where the scaler eats more samples than
it is supposed to? The work that madjester did to eliminate this (which
ultimately led to the audio quality degradation that reverting his changes
fixed) was a show-stopper for him because it causes tracks to quickly go out
of sync. A good test case is to take two tracks tracks at 140bpm and 150bpm,
sync them up and then measure how long it takes them to drift out of sync.

RJ