Hi,

I have some good experience with the Eclipse Formatter:

http://www.mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/eclipse?s[]=eclipse#eclipse_code_formatter

We have to be careful not to put clutter on a PR just because using an auto
formatter.
This may happens if an auto formatter changes code that already meets the
requirements.

Therefor I prefer the way Eclipse works, It supports you as much as
possible while
editing. It does not reformat the code except you ask for it "Ctrl-Shift-F"

What may help, In the Mixxx project is a build chain tool that warns about
code style violations.

Kind regards,

Daniel