After skimming though the PR, I can see my objections confirmed
regarding auto formated line breaks.
On the other hand I see that most other issues are handled well.

I think I will support such mass refactoring, if it does not introduce line breaks. For my feeling we have no readability issues with long lines in current master,
So there is no need to risk the clutter.