On Fri, 2015-07-31 at 18:19 +0200, Daniel Schürmann wrote:

> > I am trying to keep the amount of work to a minimum to expedite the
> release.
>
> How is this related to the view menu?
> Thanks to Jercaianu Adding a new view option is a 10 lines patch
> around https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/blob/master/src/mixxx.cpp#L937

That's 10 lines after we've had a discussion about what the option
should be, how it should be worded and translated, and what the key
binding should be, and then testing, and then making sure the other
skins still work... There's a lot more to implementing a feature than
just the code.  So for now, let's please just stick to working with skin
files.

Owen