Hello,

I searched the mailing list archives, but kept coming
up with nothing to match the above error.

Mandrake 9.0
MJPEG Tools 1.6.0
Zoran Driver 8.0
Iomega Buz card

I am attempting to transfer a video a firend of mine
made on his camcorder (no, not one of *those* videos!)
onto my hard drive, so he can then make it available
online.

The Zoran driver compiled fine (no errors), and the
MJPEG Tools are installed from the "Penguin Liberation
Front".

However, when I try to do the recording like this:

lavrec -m -fa -in -d2 -q100 -n256
/media/Video/recorded/chad_teepro.

I get the following error: