Hi Ronald,

--- Ronald Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > MJPEG board driver version 0.9
>
> This is the 'old' driver, right?

Well, I compiled it from 0.8, but I think this was a
"patched" version that someone here had posted a link
to, so as to avoid getting those "kernel may be
tainted" messages when the drivers are loaded.

> Have you loaded all the accompanying i2c modules?

Okay, thisis prolly a bone-head question, but I don't
have access to my PVR machine to check... are the
necessary 'i2c' modules that need to be loaded loaded
by the 'update' script, or do they need to be loaded
seperately?  I know this was prolly in the README...

Alan