Hi,

        If I try :
cat stream.yuv | yuvdenoise -F -f | yuvfps -r 30000:1001 | mpeg2enc -f 8 -q 7
-4 1 -2 1 -P -I 0 -N -o svcd_stream.m2v

        I get a very very long stream that plays very slowly each frame in the
original lasts several seconds. The ration seems to be being misunderstood.
I'm converting using-r instead of -c because the frame rate (reported by
mplayer) is 59.94. If I just put this through assuming its a 29fps stream it
plays at half speed.

        Any ideas on the yuvfps option ?

        Thanks,

                Stuart